Jennifer Wesselhoff is an internationally-known tourism development expert whose 20 years of achievement have won accolades from Switzerland, England, and Saudi Arabia to Sedona, Arizona. She is a Certified Destination Marketing Executive.
Jennifer specializes in authentic marketing campaigns and building local economies while prioritizing the natural resources and quality of life that make destinations desirable. Her tech-savvy, out-of-the-box thinking will cast your tourism strategies in a fresh, exciting new light.
Jennifer and her team aid communities creating a tourism industry, enhancing their current
efforts for adapting to growth.
- Her sensitivity to the cultural and environmental aspects of tourism are winning praise in Saudi Arabia, where she advises on new tourism development at the UNESCO Heritage Site of Al Ula.
- In 2019, her accomplishments as CEO of the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau won awards from the Office of the Governor of Arizona and from Arizona Forward, the state’s leading sustainable development advocacy group.
Jennifer’s team of researchers, data analysts, destination assessors, product development and marketing experts:
- Build community and local government support for tourism
- Assess your tourism products and build sustainable strategic and economic development plans
- Identify and target your tourism audience
- Craft authentic marketing messages
- Maximize communication platforms to spread the word
- Educate visitors on being responsible guests who respect your local culture and landscape
- Engage the business community
- Build a robust data collection and analysis system that will drive key decisions
- Address challenges related to growth, such as traffic and overcrowding
- Achieve or enhance DMO and DMAP status
A sought-after speaker, Jennifer delivers practical advice listeners can implement immediately to begin reaching their business and tourism development goals.
Jennifer is the former President of the Board of the Destination Marketing Association of the West and a member of the Arizona Governor’s Tourism Task Force. She is the Film Commissioner of Sedona, home of the world-renowned Sedona International Film Festival, and serves on the Boards of the Northern Arizona Council of Governments and Northern Arizona Healthcare.