A robust product development strategy is crucial for destination success -tourism products must align with what their model visitors are seeking. To be competitive in a global tourism marketplace, the mix must be right.
Whether a destination is well-established or building from the ground up, TEI’s product development team will help you move to the next step in your community’s growth.
- We assess new or underutilized tourism products for their potential to achieve sustainable growth and provide a comprehensive product inventory
- We thoroughly analyze your market through
- Evaluation of key economic indicators and target markets
- Analyzing the destination relative to local, regional and national competition
- Interviewing business, government and civic leaders
- Gathering feedback from residents and travelers
- We identify and assess specific potential attractions and the viability of current attractions for next-step development
- We utilize research and stakeholder feedback to develop realistic product development plans that identify the roles of government, DMOs, nonprofits and businesses
- We recommend infrastructure improvements in areas such as transportation and technology, along with funding mechanisms and timelines
- We integrate the new, revitalized product development plans with marketing and promotion campaigns
TEI shares best practices with you and insights on why product development is crucial for destination development and quality of life for residents. TEI shares how best practices in product development can elevate your brand and enhance community life for all.